Shipping Clerk job description template
This Shipping Clerk job description template includes the list of most important Shipping Clerk's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Shipping Clerk job profile
Shipping Clerk is someone who prepares and organizes outgoing shipments.
In order to attract a Shipping Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Shipping Clerk job description.
Shipping Clerk job description
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Shipping Clerk to join our team! As a Shipping Clerk, you will be responsible for monitoring and processing outgoing deliveries of our company.
Shipping Clerk duties and responsibilities
- Scheduling shipments and planning logistics
- Preparing paperwork for shipments
- Reviewing invoices
- Packaging items and products
- Checking orders for accuracy
- Tracking and updating the status of shipments
- Operating warehouse equipment
- Organizing and cataloging inventory
- Documenting damages to inventory
- Troubleshooting shipping issues
Shipping Clerk requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of X years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of relevant electronic equipment
- Math skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!