Warehouse Manager job profile
Warehouse Managers are generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff.
In order to attract Warehouse Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Warehouse Manager job description.
Warehouse Manager job description
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
Warehouse Manager duties and responsibilities
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
Warehouse Manager requirements and qualifications
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- X years of experience as a Warehouse Manager or similar role
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
Use this Warehouse Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Content Marketing Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Dietary Aide
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Web Master
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Hospice Nurse
- Data Manager
- Project Manager
- Audio Engineer
- Facilities Manager
- Java Developer
- Inside Sales Manager
- Dental Assistant
- Office Coordinator
- Game Animator
- Shipping Manager
- General Counsel
- Area Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Advertising Account Executive
- UI-UX Designer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!