Strategic Account Manager job description template
This Strategic Account Manager job description template includes the list of most important Strategic Account Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Strategic Account Manager job profile
Strategic Account Managers are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database.
Besides building tong relationships with customers, they have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
In order to attract Strategic Account Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Strategic Account Manager job description.
Strategic Account Manager job description
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Strategic Account Manager. As a Strategic Account Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their goals.
Strategic Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Investigate customers’ requests
- Take care of any issues incurred professionally.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors.
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements.
- Set up KPIs and keep track of key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth and devlopment
Strategic Account Manager requirements and qualification
- X years of experience as Strategic Account Manager or similar role
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- customer-centric and good listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- X degree or equivalent.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce