Warehouse Supervisor job profile
Warehouse Supervisors are generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff.
In order to attract Warehouse Supervisor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Warehouse Supervisor job description.
Warehouse Supervisor job description
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
Warehouse Supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
Warehouse Supervisor requirements and qualifications
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- X years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
Use this Warehouse Supervisor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Maintenance Supervisor
- General Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Analyst
- Scrum Master
- Account Assistant
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Call Center Manager
- Delivery Driver
- Flight Attendant
- Inventory Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Purchasing Manager
- Civil Engineer
- File Clerk
- Political Analyst
- Network Manager
- Construction Foreman