Marketing Intern job description template
This Marketing Intern job description template includes the list of most important Marketing Intern's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
➡️ Check out our Complete List (500+) of Job Description Templates!
Marketing Intern job profile
Marketing Intern is a marketing professional at the beginning of his/her career, who assist in the management of marketing operations under supervision.
In order to attract Marketing Intern that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Intern job description.
Marketing Intern job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work with our event marketing team to help organize events
Marketing Intern requirements and qualifications
- BS in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail