Marketing Intern job profile
Marketing Intern is a marketing professional at the beginning of his/her career, who assist in the management of marketing operations under supervision.
In order to attract Marketing Intern that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Marketing Intern job description.
Marketing Intern job description
Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career?
If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing dream team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work with our event marketing team to help organize events
Marketing Intern requirements and qualifications
- BS in Marketing or similar relevant field
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
Use this Marketing Intern job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Camera Operator
- Influencer Marketing Specialist
- NoSQL Developer
- Registered Nurse
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- SEO Developer
- Training Coordinator
- Warehouse Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Junior Accountant
- Validation Engineer
- Casting Director
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Security Officer
- System Security Expert
- Pharmacy Technician
- Receiving Clerk
- Content Marketing Manager
- Video Specialist
- Ruby on Rails Developer
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide