Help Desk Specialist job profile
Help Desk Specialist is responsible for maintaining customers' relationships with the company, providing answers to customers' questions and other needs related to technical support.
In order to attract Help Desk Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Help Desk Specialist job description.
Help Desk Specialist job description
We are looking for a Help Desk Specialist with exceptional customer service skills to provide technical support to users. If you are a person with ability to absorb and retain information quickly. and to present ideas in user-friendly language, then your are the one we are looking for!
Help Desk Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Walk customer through problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Supports operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems for end users on a variety of issues
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support from local and remote customers
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
Help Desk Specialist requirements
- X+ years of experience providing level 1 or above help desk support in IT operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience assisting customers on phone and live chat, email, social media and web form submissions
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Patience for dealing with difficult customer-service situations
Use this Help Desk Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards