Culture & People
Public Relations Assistant job profile
Public Relations Assistant is an entry-level media and public relation professional responsible for providing administrative support to PR department and senior by performing various activities and tasks in order to maintain and enhance the perception of client among various internal and external audiences.
In order to attract Public Relations Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Public Relations Assistant job description.
Public Relations Assistant job description
Are you an aspiring Public Relations Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a smart, ambitious and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking Public Relations Assistant to support day-to-day operations in our PR department and help us shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our business, values and mission.
Public Relations Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Manage calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.)
- Suggest innovative ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Provide assistance organization and execution of different events
- Draft and design different type of PR content (for example media announcements, newsletters and speeches)
- Edit and proofread press releases, videos and presentations
- Build and maintain long-term relations with clients, media, local politicians, vendors etc.
- Examine and document media coverage and track relevant PR metrics
- Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates
- Create project-specific media lists to support PR team
- Responsible for the press clip archive and scanning of materials for periodical reports
- Perform a variety of different administrative tasks
Public Relations Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as PR Public Relations Assistant for (x) year(s)
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of PR and marketing process and best practices
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Familiarity with video production
- Applicable knowledge of copywriting and editing
- Experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
Use this Public Relations Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Email Marketing Manager
- IT Manager
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Brand Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Political Analyst
- Security Manager
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Marketing Executive
- C developer
- Branch Manager
- Security Officer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Marketing Intern
- Sous Chef
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- Litigation Paralegal
- Assistant Game Producer
- Office Manager
- Inside Sales Manager
- Supply Chain Engineer