Swift Developer job profile
Swift Developers are proficient in Swift which is the new programming language for iOS and OS X development. They are usually good with Objective-C.
In order to attract Swift Developers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Swift Developer job description.
Swift Developer job description
We are looking for a Swift Developer to join our team! As a Swift Developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X. You will oversee development of applications and their integration with back-end services.
Swift Developer duties and responsibilities
- Plan, design and implement applications for iOS and OS X
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Suggest improvement for the current processes
Swift Developer requirements and qualifications
- Proficiency in Swift
- X years of experience as a Swift Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics
- Experience with embedded databases
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Swift Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards