UI Designer job description template
This UI Designer job description template includes the list of most important UI Designer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
UI Designer job profile
UI Designers are generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
In order to attract UI Designers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise UI Designer job description.
UI-UX Designer job description
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer to join our team! As an UI Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
UI Designer duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
UI Designer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a UI Designer for (x) years
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- BA in design or similar relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- X years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction