Benefits Administrator job profile
Benefits Administrators are generaly responsible for managing, directing and planning of group benefits programs such as health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, workers comp, travel and accident, 401(k), retirement and other plans.
In order to attract Benefits Administrator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Benefits Administrator job description.
Benefits Administrator job description
We are looking for a reliable Benefits administrator to join our team! As a Benefits Administrator, you will be responsiblefor all employee benefit programs in our company.
Since our benefits plans play an important role in employee satisfaction and retention, your role will be extremely important to us. It is also important that you always stay confidential and that you possess excellent communication skills.
In addition, excellent knowledge of our rules and regulations, policies and procedures are a must!
If this sounds like a job you would enjoy doing, then we want you!
Benefits Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Design benefit appropriate programs such as insurance, wellness etc.
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker’s compensation etc.)
- Ensure timely payment of monthly premiums
- Manage enrolments and determine employee eligibility
- Evaluate and negotiate with all our service providers
- Handle all benefit compensations
- Handle all reimbursement procedures
- Update and keep employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Collaborate and maintain professional communication with accounting department
Benefits Administrator requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Benefits Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of different benefit plans
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands-on experience with data analysis
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in business administration, human resources or similar relevant field
Use this Benefits Administrator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Hotel Concierge
- Network Engineer
- HR Generalist
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Social Media Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Digital Marketing Executive
- TypeScript Developer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Corporate Trainer
- Media & Analyst Relations Manager
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- HR Administrative Assistant
- File Clerk
- Security Officer
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Tax Manager
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
A Relationship First Approach to Hiring on LinkedIn
6 Things to Think About Before Hiring Remote Employees
Which Marketing Channel is Best for Recruitment in 2020?
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture