Benefits Administrator job profile
Benefits Administrators are generaly responsible for managing, directing and planning of group benefits programs such as health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, workers comp, travel and accident, 401(k), retirement and other plans.
In order to attract Benefits Administrator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Benefits Administrator job description.
Benefits Administrator job description
We are looking for a reliable Benefits administrator to join our team! As a Benefits Administrator, you will be responsiblefor all employee benefit programs in our company.
Since our benefits plans play an important role in employee satisfaction and retention, your role will be extremely important to us. It is also important that you always stay confidential and that you possess excellent communication skills.
In addition, excellent knowledge of our rules and regulations, policies and procedures are a must!
If this sounds like a job you would enjoy doing, then we want you!
Benefits Administrator duties and responsibilities
- Design benefit appropriate programs such as insurance, wellness etc.
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker’s compensation etc.)
- Ensure timely payment of monthly premiums
- Manage enrolments and determine employee eligibility
- Evaluate and negotiate with all our service providers
- Handle all benefit compensations
- Handle all reimbursement procedures
- Update and keep employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Collaborate and maintain professional communication with accounting department
Benefits Administrator requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Benefits Administrator
- In-depth knowledge of different benefit plans
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands-on experience with data analysis
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in business administration, human resources or similar relevant field
Use this Benefits Administrator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SQL Server DBA
- Real Estate Appraiser
- HR Coordinator
- Insurance Agent
- HR Generalist
- Food Expeditor
- Chief Financial Officer
- Training Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Community Manager
- Project Engineer
- Tax Manager
- Software Architect
- Lab Technician
- Sales Advisor
- Credit Analyst
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Agent
- Safety Coordinator
- Game Artist
- Executive Recruiter
- Chef de Partie
Boolean Search: A Simple Guide for Recruiters
Getting Executive Buy-in for Recruitment Software in 2019
Hiring Developers: Lessons From 112,000+ Coding Tests
Culture & People
How to Give Negative Feedback to Employees: 10 Best Techniques