Nutritionist job profile
Nutritionist is a healthcare professional specialized in assessing nutritional needs, dieting restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counselling.
In order to attract Nutritionist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Nutritionist job description.
Nutritionist job description
Are you an experienced Nutritionist looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a an expert in nutrition and a passionate healthy eating foodie, who can serve as an example of good health and fitness and inspire and advise others on how to take better care of themselves, we have the perfect job for you!
Nutritionist duties and responsibilities
- Test and determine clients' dietary needs
- Test clients' medical conditions
- Understand clients' needs and wants
- Help clients' understand the effect of nutrients on heir overall health
- Consult clients' and offer best solutions for their conditions and goals
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans
- Track clients' progress
- Set clear and motivating goals and objectives for clients
- Conduct scientific research
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and research findings
- Make presentations on a variety of topics related to nutrition
Nutritionist requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Nutritionist
- MA in nutritional science, dietetics or similar relevant field
- Valid license to practice
- In depth understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- X years of experience with research methods and data analysis
- Data driven approach
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented approach
- Friendly personality
Use this Nutritionist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps