Physiotherapist job profile
Physiotherapist is a healthcare professional specialized in treating patients with movement disorders in accordance with the professional practice guidelines and standards.
In order to attract Physiotherapist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Physiotherapist job description.
Physiotherapist job description
Are you a qualified Physiotherapist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professional in order to provide the highest quality care within a person-centered care model.
Physiotherapist duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate patients to determine whether physiotherapy interventions are necessary
- Assess patients in accordance with the professional practice guidelines and standards
- Treat patients with movement disorders that were acquired through injury or have been present since birth
- Regularly measure patient progress by looking for signs of decreased stiffness, pain, and discomfort
- Refer patients to other specialists for massages, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, or other specialized treatments
- Recommend new tools and equipment to assist patients with regular exercise
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
Physiotherapist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Physiotherapist for (x) year(s)
- MA degree in Physiotherapy or similar relevant field
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Compassionate and friendly personality
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Physiotherapist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards