Supply Chain Manager job profile
Supply Chain Managers are responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
In order to attract Supply Chain Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Supply Chain Manager job description.
Supply Chain Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Supply Chain Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Supply Chain Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for (x) years
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field
Use this Supply Chain Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Materials Manager
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- Network Engineer
- Product Designer
- Office Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Web Editor
- Creative Director
- Linux Administrator
- MySQL Developer
- Plant Manager
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Senior Accountant
- C# Developer
- Staffing Coordinator
- Insurance Broker
- .Net developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!