Web Editor job profile
Web Editors are usually responsible for the content and images used on a website. Similarly to content editors, they plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website.
In order to attract Web Editors that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Web Editor job description.
Web Editor job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Web Editor to research, plan, develop and implement our web content. As a Web Editor, your main goal will be to produce high-quality web content that attracts an audience.
Web Editor duties and responsibilities
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Build relationships with clients and team members
- Supervisevisual layout of content
- Regularly check and track content for accuracy
- Edit, proofread and suggest improvements to written content
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of web designers, marketing executives and photographers
- Adhere to SEO rules
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Comply with copyright and privacy regulations
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyze website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology
Web Editor requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Web Editor for (x) years
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills with
- X years of experience with software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices and tools
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in journalism, communications or similar relevant field
Use this Web Editor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Executive Director
- Web Developer
- PHP developer
- Insurance Sales Representative
- Investment Analyst
- Security Guard
- Head Chef
- Media Director
- Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Digital Media Specialist
- Real Estate Broker
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Visual Merchandiser
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- NoSQL Developer
- Construction Project Manager
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Back-End Web Developer
- Collection Specialist
- Warehouse Associate
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!