Lead Nurturing Specialist job profile
Lead Nurturing Specialist is a marketing professional who is specialized in lead nurturing with a goal of converting sales leads into customers. Lead Nurturing Specialist is responsible for handling all inbound traffic, converting that traffic into new leads and providing regular reporting activities.
In order to attract Lead Nurturing Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Lead Nurturing Specialist job description.
Lead Nurturing Specialist job description
Are you a talented marketing mind especially passionate about inbound marketing tacticts?
Then you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking to hire an experienced Lead Nurturing Specialist whose main responsibility will be to turn interested, qualified leads into successful customers.
If you are a revenue marketer with a growth-hacking mind able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you!
Lead Nurturing Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained by the company
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand the metrics at which our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages and social media channels
- Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
Lead Nurturing Specialist qualifications and requirements
- Previous experience working as a Lead Nurturing Specialist for (x) year(s)
- MA in Marketing or similar relevant filed
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Data driven problem solver
Use this Lead Nurturing Specialist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Inside Sales Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Analyst Programmer
- Node.js Developer
- Marketing Executive
- NoSQL Developer
- HR Officer
- Environmental Health and Safety Engineer
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Political Analyst
- Plant Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Legal Secretary
- Vice President (VP) of Marketing
- Marketing Growth Hacker
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Loan Officer
- Outreach and Partnerships Manager
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Front-end Drupal Developer
- Clinical Director
- Middleware Developer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!