Warehouse Worker job profile
Warehouse workers are responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
In order to attract Warehouse Worker that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Warehouse Worker job description.
Warehouse Worker job description
We are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Worker. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
Warehouse Worker duties and responsibilities
- Welcome delivery trucks
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
Warehouse Worker requirements and qualifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
- Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for (x) years
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver
Use this Warehouse Worker job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps