Security Guard job profile
Security Guards are responsible for securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry.
In order to attract Security Guard that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Security Guard job description.
Security Guard job description
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Guard to join our team. As a Security Guard, you will undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. In addition, you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious happenings and preventing vandalism, thefts or any other criminal behavior.
Security Guard duties and responsibilities
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property entrance
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity
- Submit reports of every suspicious action
Security Guard requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Security Guard or similar role
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- X years of experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma is required
Use this Security Guard job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards