Culture & People
Neonatologist job profile
Neonatologist is a healthcare professional specialized in providing care for new born babies.
In order to attract Neonatologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Neonatologist job description.
Neonatologist job description
Are you an experienced Neonatologist looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a great setting?
If you are a compassionate, dedicated and able to thrive under pressure, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Neonatologist to join our medical dream team and help us assess, diagnose, plan, implement and provide exceptional care for all newborns in our department.
Neonatologist duties and responsibilities
- Examine reports about pre-natal abnormalities
- Provide care to premature newborns with birth defects and illnesses
- Develop specialized treatment plans for newborns in need
- Collaborate with nutritionists and provide appropriate diet for newborns
- Stabilize newborns after cesarean sections or other traumatic births
- Provide follow-up care
- Instruct families about patient conditions and provide recommendations for care
Neonatologist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Neonatologist for (x) year(s)
- Medical degree
- Licensed practitioner certificate in the State of [X]
- Specialization in traumatic births in newborns
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
Use this Neonatologist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Sous Chef
- Go Developer
- Administration Manager
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Loan Officer
- Makeup Artist
- Phyton Web Developer
- Marketing Assistant
- Spa Therapist
- Head Chef
- Sales Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Game Artist
- Customer Retention & Nurture Flow Specialists
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Real Estate Broker
- Audio Engineer
- National Account Manager
- Database Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Account Assistant
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas