Neonatologist job profile
Neonatologist is a healthcare professional specialized in providing care for new born babies.
In order to attract Neonatologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Neonatologist job description.
Neonatologist job description
Are you an experienced Neonatologist looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a great setting?
If you are a compassionate, dedicated and able to thrive under pressure, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Neonatologist to join our medical dream team and help us assess, diagnose, plan, implement and provide exceptional care for all newborns in our department.
Neonatologist duties and responsibilities
- Examine reports about pre-natal abnormalities
- Provide care to premature newborns with birth defects and illnesses
- Develop specialized treatment plans for newborns in need
- Collaborate with nutritionists and provide appropriate diet for newborns
- Stabilize newborns after cesarean sections or other traumatic births
- Provide follow-up care
- Instruct families about patient conditions and provide recommendations for care
Neonatologist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Neonatologist for (x) year(s)
- Medical degree
- Licensed practitioner certificate in the State of [X]
- Specialization in traumatic births in newborns
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
Use this Neonatologist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Management Accountant
- SEO Manager
- Human Resource Assistant
- Sales Associate
- General Counsel
- Office Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Front Office Manager
- Interaction Designer
- Field Sales Representative
- Product Marketing Manager - Sales Enablement
- Data Entry Clerk
- Android Developer
- Web Developer
- Business Manager
- Plant Manager
- Application Developer
- Production Assistant
- Assistant Game Producer
- Financial Controller
- Telesales Representative
- Front-end Drupal Developer
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?