Neonatologist job profile
Neonatologist is a healthcare professional specialized in providing care for new born babies.
In order to attract Neonatologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Neonatologist job description.
Neonatologist job description
Are you an experienced Neonatologist looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a great setting?
If you are a compassionate, dedicated and able to thrive under pressure, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Neonatologist to join our medical dream team and help us assess, diagnose, plan, implement and provide exceptional care for all newborns in our department.
Neonatologist duties and responsibilities
- Examine reports about pre-natal abnormalities
- Provide care to premature newborns with birth defects and illnesses
- Develop specialized treatment plans for newborns in need
- Collaborate with nutritionists and provide appropriate diet for newborns
- Stabilize newborns after cesarean sections or other traumatic births
- Provide follow-up care
- Instruct families about patient conditions and provide recommendations for care
Neonatologist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Neonatologist for (x) year(s)
- Medical degree
- Licensed practitioner certificate in the State of [X]
- Specialization in traumatic births in newborns
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details
Use this Neonatologist job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- UI-UX Designer
- Web Developer
- Game Artist
- School Counselor
- MEAN Stack Developer
- Office Administrator
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Account Executive
- Facilities Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- MySQL Developer
- Corporate Attorney
- Sourcing Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Property Manager
- Loan Officer
- Sales Engineer
- Order Picker
- General Counsel
- Credit Analyst
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!