Neonatologist job description template
This Neonatologist job description template includes the list of most important Neonatologist 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Neonatologist job profile
Neonatologist is a healthcare professional specialized in providing care for new born babies.
In order to attract Neonatologist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Neonatologist job description.
Neonatologist job description
Are you an experienced Neonatologist looking for an opportunity to advance your career in a great setting?
If you are a compassionate, dedicated and able to thrive under pressure, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a passionate Neonatologist to join our medical dream team and help us assess, diagnose, plan, implement and provide exceptional care for all newborns in our department.
Neonatologist duties and responsibilities
- Examine reports about pre-natal abnormalities
- Provide care to premature newborns with birth defects and illnesses
- Develop specialized treatment plans for newborns in need
- Collaborate with nutritionists and provide appropriate diet for newborns
- Stabilize newborns after cesarean sections or other traumatic births
- Provide follow-up care
- Instruct families about patient conditions and provide recommendations for care
Neonatologist requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Neonatologist for (x) year(s)
- Medical degree
- Licensed practitioner certificate in the State of [X]
- Specialization in traumatic births in newborns
- Outstanding patient management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to details