Front-end Developer job profile
Front-end Developers are responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application. In general, they are supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
In order to attract Front-end Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Front-end Developer job description.
Front-end Developer job description
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology, you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
Front-end Developer duties and responsibilities
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve company website
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Build high-quality mockups and design different prototypes
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
Front-end Developer requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- X years of experience with markup languages
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field
Use this Front-end Developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards