Medical Assistant job profile
Medical Assistant is a healthcare professional responsible for assisting physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses with evaluation, management and treatment of patients during and between office visits.
In order to attract Medical Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Medical Assistant job description.
Medical Assistant job description
Are you are compassionate and dedicated Medical Assistant looking for an opportunity to advance your career and become a part of a great medical team?
We are looking for a great Medical Assistant to join our team, support the administrative operations, and create a positive experience for our patients.
Medical Assistant duties and responsibilities
- Keep in check and regularly update patient records
- Coordinate the daily administrative activities
- Prepare treatment rooms for examinations
- Provide assistance to physicians by executing different activities
- Provide psychological and emotional support to patients and their families
- Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment
- Ensure adherence to all medical and safety regulations
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with physicians directions
Medical Assistant requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Medical Assistant for (x) year(s)
- Certification from an approved Medical Assistant program
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology
- Hands on experience with electronic medical record systems and other medical software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented and friendly
Use this Medical Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Insurance Agent
- Billing Specialist
- Process Engineer
- Web Master
- Audio Engineer
- Retail Buyer
- NoSQL Developer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Office Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Bootstrap Developer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Operations Manager
- Telesales Representative
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Legal Counsel
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?