Personal Assistant job description template
Personal Assistant job profile
Personal Assistant is and administrative professional specialized in providing personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Personal Assistant job description: Intro
Personal Assistant job description should start with an interesting, eye-catching introduction.
Here is an idea of what this introduction to Personal Assistant job description may look like:
Are you an aspiring Personal Assistant looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to showcase your skills and advance your career?
If you are creative, highly-motivated problem-solver and miracle worker with excellent organization and time management skills able to thrive in a fast paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our team and delivery of a quality service to the benefit of our customers.
Personal Assistant job description: Job duties and responsibilities
Personal Assistant job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Organize travel arrangements, booking flights, accommodation, trains and taxis
- Take dictation and minutes
- Create and reformat effective presentations and documentation
- Source office supplies
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
Personal Assistant job description: Job requirements and qualifications
Personal Assistant job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Personal Assistant for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability
Looking for more job descriptions beside Personal Assistant job description?
Check out our job description library!
Use this Personal Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Process Engineer
- Police Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- NoSQL Developer
- Tax Manager
- Advertising Account Executive
- General Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Telesales Representative
- Facilities Manager
- Creative Director
- Test Engineer
- Store Manager
- Prep Cook
- Assistant Game Producer
- J2EE Developer
- Creative Director or Art Director
Culture & People
The Importance of Building a Great Company Culture
Google Hire is Shutting Down: What Next?
Culture & People
Revamp Your Employee Training
Culture & People
Omnichannel Strategy and Employee Engagement go Hand in Hand