Office Clerk job profile
Office Clerk is an administrative professional responsible for performing various administrative and clerical tasks in order to support the effective and smooth running of daily office operations.
In order to attract Office Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Office Clerk job description.
Office Clerk job description
Are you a hardworking Office Clerk looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you have a positive attitude even in time of stress and crisis and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a reliable Office Clerk who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Office Clerk duties and responsibilities
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Answer phones and assist callers with inquiries
- Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
- Maintain appointment calendar and scheduling meetings accordingly
- Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
- Take minutes of meetings and dictations
- Complete accurate daily reports
- Maintain spreadsheets for various reports
- Assist in office management and organization procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
- Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
- Perform other office duties as assigned
Office Clerk requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Office Clerk for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Applicable knowledge of office devices and processes
- Hands on experience in stenography and taking dictations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Multi-tasking aptitude
Use this Office Clerk job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- SQL Server DBA
- Sales Manager
- IT Manager
- Sales Account Executive
- IT Director
- Director of Finance
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Advertising Account Executive
- HR Administrative Assistant
- Sales Engineer
- Network Manager
- Inventory Manager
- jQuery Developer
- Operating Room Nurse
- Digital Account Manager
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Managing Director
- Creative Director
- Warehouse Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Phyton Web Developer