Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) job profile
CMO's are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Some of the duties may include market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
In order to attract Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) job description.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) job description
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our marketing team! As a CMO, you will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing new marketing strategies and lead our marketing team by example.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) duties and responsibilities
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) requirements and qualifications
- X years experience in marketing
- Being customer-centric
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
- Addition marketing certifications are a plus
Use this Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards