Medical Office Manager job description template
This Medical Office Manager job description template includes the list of most important Medical Office Manager 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Medical Office Manager job profile
Medical Office Manager is a healthcare professional responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating staff and office activities on a day to day basis at medical facility to provide quality, cost effective patient care.
In order to attract (job title) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise (job title) job description.
Medical Office Manager job description
Are you an experienced Medical Office Manager looking for a challenge and an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are a friendly, but tenacious individual with strong operational leadership experience, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a qualified Medical Office Manager to run our medical facility and provide quality, cost effective patient care.
Medical Office Manager duties and responsibilities
- Oversee medical service activities and personnel
- Plan and coordinate patient schedules
- Keep budget in check
- Order medical and office supplies
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Supervise and lead office staff
- Oversee and manage all paperwork for patient care, medical compliance and all levels of reporting
- Ensure positive collaboration between doctors and nurses
- Supervise cleaning staff and coordinate maintenance activities when needed
- Arrange informational materials for patients
- Keep inventory records
- Ensure adherence to healthcare laws, rules and regulations
Medical Office Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Medical Office Manager for (x) year(s)
- MA in Healthcare Administration, Business or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience with accounting and administrative operations
- In-depth knowledge of medical procedures, operations and terminology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Customer service orientation