Data Entry Operator job profile
Data Entry Operators are usually responsible for entering data into different computer databases, manage and maintain effective record keeping. In addition, they may be responsible for organizing files, collecting and managing data to be entered into the computer.
In order to attract Data Entry Operator that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Entry Clerk job description.
Data Entry Operator job description
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to join our team! As a Data Entry Operator, you will be responsible for entering specific data into our databases. You will be responsible for managing data and keeping it oraganized.
Your main goal will be to keep data in order so that it is easily accessible at any time.
Data Entry Operator duties and responsibilities
- Transfer data from paper formats into database systems
- Type in data provided directly from customers or other parties
- Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data
Data Entry Clerk requirements Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools
- X years of experience with spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High school degree or equivalent
Use this Data Entry Operator job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Validation Engineer
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Prep Cook
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Hospice Nurse
- Marketing Manager
- Loan Processor
- Office Manager
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- PHP / Laravel developer
- Home Health Aide
- iOS developer
- Retail Buyer
- UX Research Specialist
- Procurement Manager
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Instructional Designer
- Safety Officer
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!