Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job profile
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is usually responsible for for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. In addition, they are often involved in the development of a financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
In order to attract Chief Financial Officer (CFO) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job description.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join our team! As our CFO, you will be responsible for for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of our company.
In addition, you will also contribute to the development of our financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) duties and responsibilities
- Manage the company’s financial planning
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Determine finance KPIs
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare current reports
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and company’s policies
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) requirements
- Previous working experience as CFO for (x) years
- MA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Hands-on experience with risk management
- Hands-on experience with financial management software
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
Use this Chief Financial Officer (CFO) job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Help Desk Manager
- Field Sales Representative
- IT Technician
- HR Consultant
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Warehouse Worker
- Public Relations Intern
- Construction Project Manager
- Preschool Teacher
- Plant Manager
- IT Technical Support
- HR Generalist
- Outbound Sales
- Vice President (VP) of Content
- Internal Auditor
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Sales Training Specialist
- Data Entry Clerk
- NoSQL Developer
- Product Marketing Manager
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!