Investment Analyst job profile
Investment Analyst is a financial professional who conducts research, creates financial models, and produces analytical reports and recommendations.
In order to attract Investment Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Investment Analyst job description.
Investment Analyst job description
Are you an experienced Investment Analyst looking for a new opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a resourceful and curious Investment analyst to research, create financial models, and produce analytical reports and recommendations. If you have the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment, you are the type of person we are looking for!
Investment Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Perform independent investment research on assigned areas
- Examine earlier investment decisions
- Network with fund managers and industry professionals
- Extensively utilize sophisticated analytical tools and applications to support the investment management process
- Keep abreast with financial press and new trends and opportunities as well as a potential risks
- Create reports for senior management
- Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios
- Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships
- Establish complex financial models and analyze relevant legal documents
Investment Analyst requirements
- Previous working experience as an Investment analyst for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of financial procedures and statistics
- Hands on experience with investment analysis software
- Oustanding research skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or similar relevant field
Use this Investment Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Visual Merchandiser
- Sous Chef
- Creative Director
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Vice President (VP) of HR
- Security Manager
- Team Leader
- HR Consultant
- Real Estate Agent
- Head Chef
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- UI Designer
- Marketing Assistant
- Data Scientist
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Social Media Strategist
- Purchasing Manager
- Call Center Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!