Culture & People
Investment Analyst job profile
Investment Analyst is a financial professional who conducts research, creates financial models, and produces analytical reports and recommendations.
In order to attract Investment Analyst that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Investment Analyst job description.
Investment Analyst job description
Are you an experienced Investment Analyst looking for a new opportunity to advance your career?
We are looking for a resourceful and curious Investment analyst to research, create financial models, and produce analytical reports and recommendations. If you have the ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment, you are the type of person we are looking for!
Investment Analyst duties and responsibilities
- Perform independent investment research on assigned areas
- Examine earlier investment decisions
- Network with fund managers and industry professionals
- Extensively utilize sophisticated analytical tools and applications to support the investment management process
- Keep abreast with financial press and new trends and opportunities as well as a potential risks
- Create reports for senior management
- Suggest recommendations for improvement of investment portfolios
- Maintain up to date documentation of all investment relationships
- Establish complex financial models and analyze relevant legal documents
Investment Analyst requirements
- Previous working experience as an Investment analyst for (x) year(s)
- In-depth knowledge of financial procedures and statistics
- Hands on experience with investment analysis software
- Oustanding research skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or similar relevant field
Use this Investment Analyst job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Office Coordinator
- Visual Merchandiser
- Litigation Paralegal
- Receiving Clerk
- Marketing Consultant
- Director of Operations
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- DevOps Engineer
- Creative Director or Art Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- HR Coordinator
- Sales Support Specialist
- Costume Designer
- Clinical Director
- Patient Care Technician
- General Practitioner
- Product Designer
- Vice President (VP) of Product Marketing
- Administrative Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Production Assistant
How to Find and Hire a Full Stack Developer?
TalentLyft’s New Indeed Integration Boosts Job Visibility and Analytics
Best of HR Blogs: June 2019
How to Assess Candidates in a Job Interview?