Paralegal job description template
This Paralegal job description template includes the list of most important Paralegal's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Paralegal job profile
Paralegal is someone who provides legal support to the legal department.
In order to attract a Paralegal that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Paralegal job description.
Paralegal job description
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Paralegal to join our team! As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for providing support to our company’s legal department, such as drafting and reviewing legal documents, conducting legal research and handling administrative and legal issues.
Paralegal duties and responsibilities
- Providing support to attorneys and other internal staff
- Collaborating with attorneys, vendors and other departments
- Maintaining and updating records of legal matters
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Assisting in resolving litigation issues
Paralegal requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum of X years of legal experience
- Strong knowledge of federal and state laws
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a team environment
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!