Architect job profile
Architects usually work in the construction industry. Their main responsibilities include designing new buildings, restoring and conserving old buildings and developing new ways of using existing buildings.
Architects can be involved in all or just particular stages of construction projects.
In order to attract Architect that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Architect job description.
Architect job description
Are you an ambitious Architect looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career?
We are looking for a hard working Architect to join our team! As an Architect at our company, you will design new buildings and take part in restoring and conserving old buildings and developing new ways of using existing buildings.
Architect duties and responsibilities and qualifications
- Plan and implement projects
- Monitor projects from beginning to end
- Always strive towards high quality, innovative and functional design
- Put together design proposals depending on clients' needs and wants
- Meet with clients to identify requirements
- Serve as an advisor and give ideas to clients
- Produce blueprints
- Make corrections when needed
- Perform regular site visits to ensure project success
- Arrange project specifications
- Keep budgets in check
- Ensure that all the work is carried in accordance with specific standards
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices
Architect requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as an Architect for x years
- MA in Architecture
- Excellent portfolio
- In-depth knowledge of building and construction process and operations
- Familiarity with relevant legal regulations
- Outstanding drawing skills
- Hands-on experience with design computer programs such as Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Great attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Use this Architect job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards