Digital Marketing Manager job profile
Digital Marketing Managers are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
In order to attract Digital Marketing Managers that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Marketing Manager job description.
Digital Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of digital marketing team
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best pratices
Digital Marketing Manager requirements
- X years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- X years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- X years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field
Use this Digital Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps