Digital Editor job profile
Digital Editor are usually responsible for the content and images used on a website. Similarly to content editors, they plan, research, write copy and edit the content of a website.
In order to attract Digital Editor that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Editor job description.
Digital Editor job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement our web content. As a Digital Editor your main goal will be to produce creative web content that attracts an audience.
Digital Editor duties and responsibilities
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Build relationship with clients and establish collaboration with other team members
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork
- Regularly check and track content
- Proofread and edit material
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing executives and photographers to improve content strategy
- Adhere to SEO rules
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyse website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology
Digital Editor requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor for (x) years
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Available portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- MA in journalism, communications or similar relevant field
Use this Digital Editor job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards