Culture & People
Instructional Designer job profile
Instructional Designer is an education professional whose job is to identify the performance, skills, knowledge, information and attitude gaps of a targeted audience and create, select and/or suggest learning experiences to fill this gap.
In order to attract Instructional Designer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Instructional Designer job description.
Instructional Designer job description
Are you a tech savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats, playing the role of facilitator, innovator, researcher, and developer?
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop our learning and practicing programms.
If you are a a motivated and energetic person passionate about advancing of learning experiences that facilitate acquisition of knowledge, then we'll be happy to hear from you!
Instructional Designer duties and responsibilities
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Instructional Designer requirements
- Previous working experience in instructional design fo (x) years
- In depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar relevant field
Use this Instructional Designer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- UX Research Specialist
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Dental Hygienist
- HR Generalist
- Sales Account Executive
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Property Manager
- HR Coordinator
- Social Media Manager
- Go Developer
- React.js Developer
- Business Development Consultant
- Product Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- News Producer
- National Sales Manager
- Occupational Therapist
- Telesales Representative
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?
4 Most Innovative Employee Referral Bonus Ideas