Guest Relations Manager job profile
Guest Relations Manager is the main point of contact for guests, providing assistance and help throughout their stay. Guest Relations Manager is responsible for giving a warm reception to guests and making sure that they are satisfied with their stay.
In order to attract Guest Relations Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Guest Relations Managerjob description.
Guest Relations Manager job description
We are looking for an outstanding Guest Relations Manager who is passionate about turning moments into memories for our guests and ensuring that they have an exceptional guest experience.
Guest Relations Manager duties and responsibilities
- Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, SAs etc)
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Appraise team’s performance and produce reports
- Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily
Guest Relations Manager requirements
- Proven working experience as guest relations manager
- Working experience in hospitality
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Familiarity and interest in industry’s latest trends
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation
- BS degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field
Use this Guest Relations Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps