Business Development Director job description template
This Business Development Director job description template includes the list of most important Business Development Director's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire the best employees.
Business Development Director job profile
Business Development Director is someone who provides strategic direction to help companies grow and profit.
In order to attract a Business Development Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Business Development Director job description.
Business Development Director job description
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Development Director to join our team! As a Business Development Director, you will be responsible for increasing company revenue by developing new business opportunities.
Business Development Director duties and responsibilities
- Management of the sales process
- Hiring, training and coaching of the sales team
- Identifying business opportunities
- Driving sales growth through marketing programs, programs and campaigns
- Sourcing new and existing customers
- Managing sales pipeline to ensure timely and accurate forecasting
- Tracking and reporting sales activity in CRM tool
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities
- Proactively communicating with customers and conducting follow-up questions
- Updating and maintaining sales materials and computer systems
Business Development Director requirements and qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or similar field
- Minimum of X years of experience in business development or a similar role
- Experience with CRM software
- Proficiency in MS Office and other sales application programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Looking for more job description templates?
Check out our job description templates library!