Sales Support Specialist job description template
This Sales Support Specialist job description template includes the list of most important Sales Support Specialist's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Sales Support Specialist job profile
Sales Support Specialist are responsible for providing support to the sales team and customers during the sales process. They help customers resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support.
In order to attract Sales Support Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Sales Support Specialist job description.
Sales Support Specialist job description
We are looking for an experienced Sales Support Specialist to join our team! As a Sales Support Specialist you will help our company grow by improving our sales process and productivity. Sales are the biggest driver of our company's success, so your position play a crucial role at our company.
Sales Support Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage sales educational workshops
- Identify bottlenecks in the sales process
- Suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Identify labor with needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify needs for sales skills improvement
- Set objectives and KPIs
- Set up and monitor sales processes
- Serve as advosor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Oversee sales training material and suggest improvements
- Stay up-to-date with latest sales trends and best practices
Sales Support Specialist duties and requirements
- X years of experience as a Sales Support Specialist or similar role
- X years of experience in sales
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS in Business or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus