Managing Director job profile
Managing Director is a professional responsible for the successful leadership and management of company's business. Managing Director supervises and stirrs all company's operations, people and ventures in order to maintain and grow business.
In order to attract Managing Director that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Managing Director job description.
Managing Director job description
Are you an experienced Managing Director looking for an opportunity to advance your career? Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience?
If you are a passionate, inspiring and forward-thinking leader, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a competent and experienced Managing Director to provide excellent strategic leadership and assume responsibility for the successful leadership and management of our business.
Managing Director duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans
- Plan cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Establish company policies and legal guidelines
- Build long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
- Supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Ensure a positive work environment
- Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities
- Reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Execute public speaking and represetational apperances in a professional manner
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Further develop and enhance company culture
Managing Director qualifications and requirements
- Previous working experience as Managing Director for (x) year(s)
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- Hands on experience in developing strategic and business plans
- In depth knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis
Use this Managing Director job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Human Resource Manager
- Data Coordinator
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Lead Nurturing Specialist
- Creative Director
- Public Relations Assistant
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Call Center Supervisor
- IT Consultant
- Medical Assistant
- Real Estate Agent
- Executive Director
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Director of Operations
- Network Administrator
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Financial Analyst
- Safety Officer
- Construction Worker
- Operations Manager
- Regional Field Marketing Manager
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives