Programmer job profile
Programmer (also known as developer, coder or software engineer) is an IT professional specialized in creating computer software.
In order to attract Programmer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Programmer job description.
Programmer job description
Are you an aspiring Programmer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skill and career in a great working environment?
If you are sharp and determined, detail oriented, responsible team-player passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are looking for a talented Programmer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile agile team of professionals performing full lifecycle software development and operational support.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Programmer duties and responsibilities
- Perform coding duties within a specified timeframe
- Provide assistance with software support and troubleshooting through interaction with the customer
- Maintain proper coding practices and documentation, even under deadlines
- Perform software quality assurance
- Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable
- Perform system testing, implementation and modification
- Perform bug-fixing
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient
- Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
Programmer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Programmer for (x) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, Java (J2EE), XML, Python etc.
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details
- Team player
Use this Programmer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Medical Assistant
- Credit Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Strategic Account Manager
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Line Cook
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Accountant
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- AngularJS Developer
- Medical Office Manager
- General Counsel
- Construction Project Manager
- UI-UX Designer
- Field Service Technician
- Construction Manager
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Preschool Teacher
- Bank Teller
- Claims Examiner
- Lab Assistant
Top 20 Recruitment Challenges to Tackle in 2020
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes