Digital Marketing Strategist job description template
This Digital Marketing Strategist job description template includes the list of most important Digital Marketing Strategist 's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Digital Marketing Strategist job profile
Digital Marketing Strategist are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, they are responsible for managing, guiding and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
In order to attract Digital Marketing Strategists that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Digital Marketing Strategist job description.
Digital Marketing Strategist job description
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Strategist at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Strategist duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Strategist requirements
- X years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- X years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- X years of hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field