HR Administrative Assistant job profile
Human Resources (HR) Administrative Assistants support management-level staff and perform a variety of tasks. The primary duty of an HR Administrative Assistant is to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business’ employees, but they are also involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
In order to attract HR Administrative Assistant that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise HR Administrative Assistant job description.
HR Administrative Assistant job description
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable HR administrative assistant to join our ambitious Human Resources dream team!
If you are passionate about HR operations and you would like to give your contribution in creating a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
Your job will be to provide support the work of HR department by performing a variety of tasks. In this position, your primary duty will be to collect and manage all data pertaining to a business’ employees, but you will also be involved in the recruiting, hiring, and training of new employees.
HR Administrative Assistant job duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Create reports for senior management
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
HR Administrative Assistant job requirements
- Previous working experience as an HR administrative assistant for (x) years
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software
- Knowledge of HR software (HRIS or HRMS and Recruitment Marketing platforms)
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- BS in human resources or similar relevant field
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience with recruitment marketing
Use this HR Administrative Assistant job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- IT Manager
- Node.js Developer
- Payroll Clerk
- Director of Operations
- Sales Manager
- Sales Training Specialist
- National Account Manager
- Phyton Web Developer
- MySQL Developer
- Web Editor
- Compliance Manager
- Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM)
- Swift Developer
- Data Entry Clerk
- Customer Service Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Dental Hygienist
- Leasing Agent
- Audio Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Assistant
- Managing Director
The Anatomy of a Perfect Career Site
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!