Assistant Game Producer job description template
This Assistant Game Producer job description template includes the list of most important Assistant Game Producer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Assistant Game Producer job profile
Assistant Game Producers serve as the main help to main Game Producers. The are usually familiar with all the technologies and procedures, but may not be as knowledgeable and experienced as main producers.
In order to attract Assistant Game Producer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Assistant Game Producer job description.
Assistant Game Producer job description
We are looking for an Assistant Game Producer to join our awesome team! As an Assistant Game Producer, you will support members of the team in the development and maintenance of specific projects. We will expect you to possess a combination of project management and communication skills. Passion for making games is a must! Help us create amazing world leading games.
Assistant Game Producer duties and responsibilities
- Preparing daily builds for reviews
- Scheduling and coordinating playtests, logging issues, and following up on resolution
- Assisting in the coordination of Beta releases and ship-readiness efforts with partners including Test, Release Managers, and Marketing
Assistant Game Producer requirements and qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in PC game or software development
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Familiarity with PC Gaming Hardware features and specifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, and Project