Assistant Game Producer job profile
Assistant Game Producers serve as the main help to main Game Producers. The are usually familiar with all the technologies and procedures, but may not be as knowledgeable and experienced as main producers.
In order to attract Assistant Game Producer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Assistant Game Producer job description.
Assistant Game Producer job description
We are looking for an Assistant Game Producer to join our awesome team! As an Assistant Game Producer, you will support members of the team in the development and maintenance of specific projects. We will expect you to possess a combination of project management and communication skills. Passion for making games is a must! Help us create amazing world leading games.
Assistant Game Producer duties and responsibilities
- Preparing daily builds for reviews
- Scheduling and coordinating playtests, logging issues, and following up on resolution
- Assisting in the coordination of Beta releases and ship-readiness efforts with partners including Test, Release Managers, and Marketing
Assistant Game Producer requirements and qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in PC game or software development
- Familiarity with Visual Studio Team Services, or similar bug database
- Familiarity with PC Gaming Hardware features and specifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, and Project
Use this Assistant Game Producer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Payroll Clerk
- Plant Manager
- Java Developer
- Tax Manager
- Restaurant Server
- Product Manager
- Public Relations (PR) Executive
- Web Master
- Pharmacy Technician
- Node.js Developer
- Delivery Driver
- Technical Trainer
- Social Worker
- Back-end Drupal Developer
- Plastic Surgeon
- Safety Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Costume Designer
- Recruitment Manager
- Call Center Manager
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide
Why Some Employee Referral Programs Fail?