Janitor/Cleaner job profile
Janitor/Cleaner is the person responsible for cleaning, maintenance and security in all common areas inside and outside of assigned building/property.
In order to attract Janitor/Cleaner that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Janitor/Cleaner job description.
Janitor/Cleaner job description
We are looking for a reliable Janitor/Cleaner to take care of our building by carrying out cleaning, maintenance and security practices.
Are su responsible person with an eye for detalis? Do you have positive attitude and love cleaning?
Then you are the type of employee we are looking for!
Previous janitorial experience is a plus.
Janitor/Cleaner duties and responsibilities
- Clean designated areas (Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Execute minor repairs
- Document inspections/repairs
- Follow all regulations and safety standards
- Restock supply rooms
- Communicate effectively with coworkers
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Previous working experience as a Janitor and/or Cleaner for (x) year(s)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of cleaning and sterilization practices
- High school diploma
- Flexible schedule
Use this Janitor/Cleaner job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Makeup Artist
- Penetration Testing Expert
- Real Estate Broker
- Front Office Manager
- Game Artist
- AngularJS Developer
- Loan Officer
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Audio Engineer
- Warehouse Worker
- Sales Representative
- Program Director
- Software Tester
- Marketing Executive
- Linux Administrator
- Warehouse Manager
- Pastry Chef
- C++ Developer
- Compensation and Benefits Specialist
- Team Leader
Job Fair Recruitment: Top 8 Tactics for Employers
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People