Janitor/Cleaner job profile
Janitor/Cleaner is the person responsible for cleaning, maintenance and security in all common areas inside and outside of assigned building/property.
In order to attract Janitor/Cleaner that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Janitor/Cleaner job description.
Janitor/Cleaner job description
We are looking for a reliable Janitor/Cleaner to take care of our building by carrying out cleaning, maintenance and security practices.
Are su responsible person with an eye for detalis? Do you have positive attitude and love cleaning?
Then you are the type of employee we are looking for!
Previous janitorial experience is a plus.
Janitor/Cleaner duties and responsibilities
- Clean designated areas (Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Execute minor repairs
- Document inspections/repairs
- Follow all regulations and safety standards
- Restock supply rooms
- Communicate effectively with coworkers
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Previous working experience as a Janitor and/or Cleaner for (x) year(s)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of cleaning and sterilization practices
- High school diploma
- Flexible schedule
Use this Janitor/Cleaner job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Market Research Analyst
- Waiter or Waitress
- Plastic Surgeon
- Logistics Manager
- Financial Manager
- Game Developer
- Call Center Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Patient Care Technician
- Network Administrator
- C++ Developer
- Traffic Acquisition Manager
- Makeup Artist
- System Security Expert
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- General Manager
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Benefits Administrator
- Android Developer
- Forklift Operator
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
Mobile Recruitment: Smart Recruiting Through Smartphones
Recruitment Marketing and Talent CRM: Tools for Ambitious HR Teams
Culture & People
12 Most Popular Hard Work Quotes
Employee Verification Letters: Everything You Need to Know