Janitor/Cleaner job profile
Janitor/Cleaner is the person responsible for cleaning, maintenance and security in all common areas inside and outside of assigned building/property.
In order to attract Janitor/Cleaner that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Janitor/Cleaner job description.
Janitor/Cleaner job description
We are looking for a reliable Janitor/Cleaner to take care of our building by carrying out cleaning, maintenance and security practices.
Are su responsible person with an eye for detalis? Do you have positive attitude and love cleaning?
Then you are the type of employee we are looking for!
Previous janitorial experience is a plus.
Janitor/Cleaner duties and responsibilities
- Clean designated areas (Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Execute minor repairs
- Document inspections/repairs
- Follow all regulations and safety standards
- Restock supply rooms
- Communicate effectively with coworkers
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Previous working experience as a Janitor and/or Cleaner for (x) year(s)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of cleaning and sterilization practices
- High school diploma
- Flexible schedule
Use this Janitor/Cleaner job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Police Officer
- Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager
- Personal Care Assistant
- Dietary Aide
- Event Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Brand Manager
- Office Clerk
- Maintenance Technician
- National Account Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Network Technician
- Java Developer
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- MongoDB Developer
- Interior Designer
- Social Media Strategist
- Inside Sales Manager
- Business Consultant
- TypeScript Developer
- Technical Account Manager
- Technical Trainer
Recruitment Marketing Tips: 11 Recruitment Content Ideas
Culture & People
How to Motivate High Performing Employees?
Recruitment Content for Every Step of Candidate Journey
Candidate Journey Mapping: Step-by-Step Guide