Child Care Teacher job description template
This Child Care Teacher job description template includes the list of most important Child care teacher's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Child Care Teacher job profile
In order to attract Child Care Teacher that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Child Care Teacher job description.
Child Care Teacher job description
Are you an experienced Child Care Teacher ready to make a bigger impact on the education of young students?
We are hiring for an enthusiastic Child Care Teacher whose greatest passion is to see kids learn and grow.
Each day, our teachers have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the children, creating joy in each child's life by teaching through play and hands-on activities.
Child Care Teacher duties and responsibilities
- Design and implement different teaching activities
- Create and apply suitable teaching material
- Teach using both logical and social activities
- Provide caregiving activities and approach
- Use a variety of different teaching techniques and methods
- Evaluate children’s engagement and performance
- Make sure every child is improving
- Manage and track progress
- Report on the progress and give insights
- Develop and maintain timely communication with parents
- Identify behavioral problems and apply the right corrective actions
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere to teaching standards
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Keep abreast with new education methods and trends
Child Care Teacher requirements
- Previous working experience as a child care teacher for (x) years
- MA degree in education or similar relevant field
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- Additional teaching and/or educational license/certificate is a big advantage
- In-depth knowledge of child development
- Must enjoy working with children
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Attention to detail
- Great amount of patience and flexibility