Account Manager job description template
This Account Manager job description template includes the list of most important Account Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Account Manager job profile
Account Managers are usually responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, as well as finding opportunities for expanding client database.
Besides building tong relationships with customers, they have to be able to understand the needs and goals of potential future clients, and use that to introduce company's products and services.
In order to attract Account Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Account Manager job description.
Account Manager job description
We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious and self-driven Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our customers, build relationships with them and help them achieve their goals.
Account Manager duties and responsibilities
- Build a sustainable key account strategy
- Answer rot customer' questions and setsquare
- Build strong customer relationships with customers
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation
- Always strive towards customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Account Executive requirements and qualification
- X years of experience as a Account Executive or similar role
- X years of experience in market research
- Good negotiation skills
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate