Cleaner job profile
Depending on the company and industry, cleaners can have different duties and responsibilities. In general, they are responsible for keeping working or private space clean.
In order to attract Cleaner that best match your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Cleanerjob description
Cleaner job description
We are looking for a Cleaner to join our team! As a Cleaner at our company, you will be responsible for taking care of our facilities, and you will carry out various cleaning and maintenance duties.
Your main goal will be to keep our building/s in a clean and orderly condition.
Cleaner duties and responsibilities
- Clean and supply designated facility areas
- Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc
- Perform and track routine inspection
- Perform and track maintenance activities
- Notify management in case there is a need for repair and interventions
- Make adjustments and perform minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of various cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Good knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Integrity and good interpersonal skills
- High school degree
Use this Cleaner job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Director of Marketing Analytics
- Communications Specialist
- IT Manager
- Waiter or Waitress
- Digital Editor
- Event Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Sales Training Specialist
- Process Engineer
- Business Manager
- Web Editor
- Network Administrator
- Warehouse Associate
- Advertising Account Executive
- NoSQL Developer
- CoffeeScript Developer
- Copywriter & Editorial Director
- Web Developer
- Administrative Assistant
- Materials Manager
What Are the Risks of a Delayed Recruitment Process?
Retail Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Retail Professionals
How to Attract Talent to Your Startup…and Retain It!
Executive Recruiting: Tips for Recruiting Executives