Case Manager job description template
This Case Manager job description template includes the list of most important Case Manager's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Case Manager job profile
Main responsibility of every Case Manager is to manage clients' care by assessing treatment needs. They usually develop, monitor, and evaluate clients' treatment plans and progress.
In order to attract (job title) that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise (job title) job description.
Case Manager job description
We are looking for a Case Manager to join our team! As a Case Manager, you main responsibility will be to enhance the quality of patient management, maximizing satisfaction and promoting cost effectiveness.
You will be accountable for the full patient care cycle. In addition, you will be expected to assess, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate all the actions required to meet the client’s health services needed.
Case Manager duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and provide care that is safe, timely, effective and client-centered
- Handle case assignments
- Draft service plans
- Review case progress
- Determine case closure
- Help clients achieve wellness and autonomy
- Assist patients in making informed decisions about treatment options
- Cooperate with medical team throughout the entire case management process
- Arrange abeyances with social services, health and governmental agencies
- Keep track of patients' progress and ensure satisfaction
- Record cases information and produce reports
- Address motivational and psychosocial issues
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by our protocols, rules and regulations
Case Manager requirements
- Proven working experience in case management
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles
- Knowledge in healthcare management and reimbursement
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Team worker
- Current license, certification or registration
- BS degree in related healthcare field