Node.js Developer job description template
This Node.js Developer job description template includes the list of most important Node.js Developer's duties and responsibilities. It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
Hiring Node.js Developer role?
Job boards, social media or programmatic – place your job ads on +1,000 channels with just one click.Post job for Free
Node.js Developer job profile
Node.js Developer is an IT professional who responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
In order to attract Node.js Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Node.js Developer job description.
Node.js Developer job description
Are you aspiring Node.js Developer looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills and career?
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in telecommunications.
Node.js Developer duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Node.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for (x) years
- BA in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details