.NET Developer Job Profile
Most of .NET Developers are expected to be able to do these 3 things:
- Producing code using .NET Framework (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
As .NET developer you should be at least proficient either in using VB.NET or C#, or even better, both languages. If you are a great .NET developer, you should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing.
A fully knowledgeable .NET developer can use .NET to build a highly distributed web application, a sophisticated desktop application, or even a modern mobile application.
In order to attract .NET Developer that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise .NET Developer job description
.NET Developer job description
We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
.NET Developer duties and responsibilities
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
.NET Developer requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- X years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
Use this .Net developer job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- IT Manager
- Nursing Supervisor
- Digital Media Specialist
- Restaurant Manager
- Account Assistant
- UX Research Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Technical Trainer
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Customer Intelligence Manager
- Child Care Teacher
- Brand Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Machine Learning Expert
- Hotel Concierge
- SEO Developer
- Costume Designer
- Case Manager
- Mobile Developer
- Spa Therapist
- Patient Care Technician
- Sales Associate
9 Reasons Why You Should Use Video in Recruitment
6 Tips for Creating a Perfect Recruitment Video
Pros and Cons of Using Recruitment Agencies
20 Mistakes to Avoid When Interviewing a Job Candidate