Product Marketing Manager job profile
Product Marketing Manager is a marketing professional is responsible for clear communication and successful product presentation in the marketplace.
In order to attract Product Marketing Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Product Marketing Manager job description.
Product Marketing Manager job description
Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you have a deep understanding of our users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, if you are passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products.
Product Marketing Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes
Product Marketing Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager for [X] year(s)
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Use this Product Marketing Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Java Developer
- Leasing Consultant
- Store Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Big Data Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Order Picker
- Data Entry Clerk
- IT Technician
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Web Designer
- jQuery Developer
- Quality Manager
- Camera Operator
- UX Research Specialist
- Hospice Nurse
- Sales Director
- C++ Developer
- General Counsel
Recruitment Software: How to Evaluate and Choose the Best Recruiting Tool
Recruitment Metrics: Cost-per-hire
Using Video in Recruitment: Interview with Abby Cheesman, Co-founder at Skill Scout
Culture & People
How Can Blind Hiring Improve Workforce Diversity?