Housekeeper job profile
Housekeeper is a person employed to manage a household. Housekepeer is responsible for perform cleaning and other domestic tasks in a hotel or institution.
In order to attract Housekeeper that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Housekeeper job description.
Do you like to clean? We have may have a job for you! We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail who will provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in cleanliness and service.
Housekeeper duties and responsibilities
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping making sure all assigned areas are clean, neat and tidy
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of all housekeeping equipment and tools
- Maintain inventory of tools and supplies used in housekeeping activities
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
Use this Housekeeper job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
10 Best Job Interview Questions
Lead Generation for Recruiters: 13 Ways to Build Your Talent Pool
6 Skills Employers Should Look for in Graduates
Create an Outstanding LinkedIn Company Page in 5 Easy Steps