Front Office Manager job profile
Front Office Managers are one of the most important roles in managing office space, improving customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Often times they are the first contact with the customers, and are responsible for making a good impression and improving reputation.
Some of their duties include answering customer questions, offering customer support, guiding and advising customers, keeping the front office clean and representative, following the agendas and scripts.
In order to attract Front Office Manager that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Front Office Manager job description.
Front Office Manager job description
We are looking for a pleasant, organized and friendly Front Office Manager to join our team! As a Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our office.
As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Front Office Manager duties and responsibilities
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Keep the office in order
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Place supply orders when necessary
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
Front Office Manager requirements and qualifications
- X years of experience as Front Office Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
Use this Front Office Manager job description and post it to multiple job boards!
Start a free TalentLyft trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.Post to job boards
Related Job Descriptions
- Android Developer
- Leasing Consultant
- Corporate Trainer
- PHP developer
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- SEO Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- Help Desk Specialist
- Field Sales Representative
- Guest Relations Manager
- IT Coordinator
- Web Editor
- Hospitality Manager
- Machine Learning Expert
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Sales Support Specialist
- Construction Expediter
- Office Clerk
Talent Acquisition Is An Art: How to Make It Errorless?
How SEO Can Help Attract the Best Talent?
How to Recognize a Strong Work Ethic?
How to Turn Employees into Employer Brand Ambassadors?